Intermediate Pilates Classes
A more physically challenging class, where we build on the principles of the beginners class.
Here core strength, posture and stamina are more finely tuned.
Suitable for those who want to compliment their regular training regime as well as those who are familiar with Pilates.
18:30 – Intermediate Pilates Class
20:30 – Intermediate Pilates Class
Things To Know...
- Booking is essential.Participant numbers are kept to a minimum to ensure individual attention.
- The course runs for 6 weeks
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing and bring some water with you to keep your hydration levels up.
- All equipment will be provided, with the exception of Pregnancy Pilates where you’ll need to bring along a 65cm gym ball for some of the exercises.
- Classes are paid for in advance and are non refundable once the term starts. This is to ensure progression throughout the term is maintained. However, if you do miss a class you are welcome to make it up in another venue space permitting.
- Because we like to give plenty of individual attention, classes must be pre-booked to ensure numbers are kept to a minimum.
- New participants will be able to avail of a FREE 15 minute consultation. This is to assess your spinal and core mobility and guide you to correctly positioning your body optimally. The consultations take place from the clinic in Cavan Leisure Centre. It must be booked PRIOR to the commencement of the course.
Call Aine on 087 6484203 or Contact Us